Chatting, an Inorganic implant.

Heya!

Hope you are doing fine! As I can't question your state of being because of the physcial absence literally.

The way we are living may define our attitude but the way we act definitely defines our character. I am not judging you in anyway. That isn't me.

Technologies are taking over us. Surpassing our relations.

Recently, I had a terrible fight with my friend which happened over a chat. I didn't understand the silly mistakes I made in a flow at the time of our chat. But later after a while, laying in a dark room, I grabbed my phone back to see the whole chat. I was reading it. I was silly, she was silly, we both were insanely silly. If am alone is laughing by reading these messages, what if we both read our same texts sitting together. That's it.

I mailed the whole chat to my ID and then took all the prints. I asked her to meet over a coffee. She is here, she came, sitting infront of me, diverting and acting strange. At prime, I didn't want to come up with the topic with an utter fear of her bursting in my eyes. So, we had a coffee. Sorry, I had a coffee and she had a brownie so slowly, that I could have easily had atleast 3 cups of coffee in that period.

Seeing her plate empty and her chins coming back to normal, "Do you want to have some water?" I asked.

With my sudden reaction, she also reverted with the same intensity. I waled to the cafe desk with a stuttering smile on my face. After reaching the desk, I looked back and saw her fading away the smile.
"Oh girl!" I was humming and humming and humming.

Pardon! said the barrer, thinking I asked her something.

Sorry. Not to you.

I went back with the glass and placed it on the table in my league.

I thought the water was for me! She grinned.

Yea. But I changed my mind. Neither I will let you drink nor will I.

Crazy you are! Okay, What is the reason you arranged this meet?

Yea, Now lets have a session of fun if you don't mind.

Okay! Sure.

I took the papers out and placed a set infront of her while holding my set in my hands lousily.

Looking at the chat, she said; "Seriously!" Now are we reading this out to us!?

She began laughing and I was just acting serious for the sake of situation to be warm.

When she began and I intervening along with her, every serious fumed dialogue made us laugh when in person.

It made me lose the interest on chatting. It makes things worse. Though there might be the emoticons, it couldn't save a butt for a cause.

Note: Talk to her/him. Let it out. Slap if needed. But hug in the prime. It lets some heart hidden feelings and masked tears. Let it out. Live the life. Blessed be everyone of you guys.