Where is she?

Where is she?
I want her back.

The one who ran out of the crowd every now and then to attune to my whistle audio files.
The one who sacrificed many nights of her bed to me.
The one who demanded me all the time.

Where is she?
I want her back.

The one who kept on pushing me.
The one who kept on haunting and daunting me.
The one who reminded me of my own things.

Where is she?
I want her back.

The one who waited long long hours for my message.
The one who filled my call list.
The one who emptied my battery way more faster.

Where is she?
I want her back.

The one who kept blushing for my writings.
The one who made me blush.
The one who made me repeat her favorite words from my mouth.

Where is she?
I want her back.

The one who teared for me.
The one who smiled for me.
The one who worried for me.
The one who anticipated for me.

Where is she?
I want her back.

The one who made my fingers dance on keyboard and pen run on the paper.
The one who made my eyes to sense the nature.
The one who made my walk a slow race.

The one who waited on feet for me .
The one who made my Coffee go cold.
The one who  who made my messengers beep all the time


When I was the river, she has become the boat to row.
When I was the gold, she has become the gold smith.

When I was the patient, she has become a doctor.
When I was the ring, she has become the finger.

Out of balance is what she taught my phone.
Inner feelings is what she taught my heart to build a reservoir.

I wonder if she  is still out there in a bigger dark world and is listening to me and stalking me.

I want her. I need her.
Where is she?
I want her back .