I am smiling..!

Eyes are sobered.
Stomach is empty.
Strength is down.

I have a problem,
I am smiling.

I have problems,
I am smiling.

I am the sole reason of my problems,
I am smiling.

I am the victim for my passion,
I am smiling.

I am the reason for;
my dads' determination,
my mothers' sorrow,
my sisters' anger.
I am smiling.

I have no idea,
how they are going to receive me..!
I am bothered of their well being,
I am smiling.

I have no conscience of my future,
I am smiling.

I am in a desert of hunger,
I am smiling.

I am in a drought and famine of peace,
I am smiling.

For every mistake of mine,
in my heart, I am crying.
I am smiling.

Fir every blame, I am the name.
I am smiling.

In every feeling,
I am smiling..! I am smiling..!


Note: Don't let the eyes and lips expose your sorrow and sadness in others eyes and faces.
          You should say and act the mantra;

                                                                      I am smiling..!