A Letter for her soul..!

To you,

                                                          Thy heart on due, to thee eyes..!

Possibility of flowers to the sun is way more than flowers to bees. Honour of gaining a heart is way more than losing your heart to someone. Am I in the same state? Is this all applicable to me? Yes, says my heart pounding on hard.

The way you care resembles me of none. If there was someone, wish you be the first and last.

“You are the best thing happened to me...!” I don’t want to use such words on you. Coz, we both know who happened to whom and wish we’d never regret for that. That would be a glad thing at the end of the day.

Whenever I see an Incoming call from you, I feel like… I don’t wana die. Not today. Please god..! Let me talk to her. This moment… please.

Whenever I see a text from you, I feel like… I don’t wana be this far. “Network may make us fall apart” I fear. Please network… make sure your signal strength is high for now… Please. Am standing down to the tower.

Whatever the work it is… If there is a chance of meeting you or a chance of meal… at least for a cup of coffee…. I just wana skip that work. Works can be resumed the next day, indeed. Who knows, one of us may be gone the next moment. I just don’t wana regret for skipping the chance of being in your eyes.

Those eyes are mine. When you are in mine.
Those smiles are mine. When you are mine.
Those tears are mine. When you are as mine.
When you are mine. There would be no due of owe.

Feel the pain… cover those tears in rain.
Give me the strain, I’ll wash them in a drain.

Take me down if ever I’d dare to lose you. I’ll do the same if that’s from you. Understood?
Tell me you love me. Just for once. I’ll not demand for it ever again. I’ll shower them till your last breath.

Stars, moon, candles, sea shore, kissing waves. All are waiting for us. In fact, the nature is.
No deforestation..!
No soil erosion..!
No pollution..!
No Regrets..!

Go Green. Plant a seed in my heart and it’ll bear the fruits for you. It’ll give you the shelter. Go Green.

World is all about the pearls in the shell. The one who finds it… either keeps it safe as a treasure of chest or sells it on a bargain of need. I am glad either way… To bear you a fruit and to be cut down for fire in the darkness.

                            Choose when available. Chase when unavailable.
                            Choosing is an option. Chasing is the need/wanting.

Falling for a girl like you is a play. In the search of soul, can inhale all types of feelings. Inhaled is also exhaled but only if it’s not a clay to the soul. If it is clay… once gone inside… it’s never out. It will never be though.

Promise me not to promise none that you will be forever.

Creepers crawl everywhere but the trunk stands tall to the skies in the forest.

For what you are… Love you.
For what you made me… Bow you.

Love or leave letter…! I don’t know.
It’s just to let you know that I know you.
Not completely… may be.
Give a chance to… I will be.



                                                                                                 With love…

                                                                                                                        A Soul.