A hope for it, to reach me...!

I always searched for it,
but as it came, so it left.

It neither questioned,
nor answered me.

It neither drove me,
nor was driven.

It asked my eyes to search,
by leaving me blind.

It asked me to fly,
by ripping off my wings.

It always ran away from me,
as i chased for it.

If it can run away from me,
it will reach some point,
i shall reach that point in time,
and it shall be mine.

Departure is meant for an arrival.


                                                     Hoping it to reach me in time,
                                                     as i am waiting for it on earth.
                           
                                                                                                           -A hopeful organ
                             
                                                                                                                    Heart.