More you need, more you get.

My parents do have the expectations on me as every other parent.

I don't know whether i can be up-to their mark or not. But i discovered that i should not listen to the voice's and opinions of the people around but to listen to my  own instinct.
Which says to "Let go on".

You know...
Graduation just gave me a degree.. and a qualification to gain dowry. Which i always hated.

I don't know whether i can get a Novel published which is inked by my pen or not...!!
But the greed and need of the world made me not to choose the flock of the sheep way...
I can be something which i wanted to be.

I can be the some one,
  • Who can admire
  • who can aspire
  • who can love and 
  • some one who can write...!!

Writing is not a copy/paste anymore...!!

More you read,
more you learn..!!

More you live,
more you learn...!!

More you fight,
more you learn...!!

More you love,
more you learn..!!

More you lose,
more you learn..!!

More you cry,
more you learn..!!

More you expect,
more you learn..!!

More you trust,
more you learn..!!

More you educate,
more you learn..!!

More you share,
more you learn..!!

More you learn,
more you write...!!

Keep learning,
keep writing...!!


The toughest part in one's life is Living.Living some one's life is like driving their vehicle for a life-turn journey.

Eventually, when you really live your dream.
The more you're going to love it..!!

Writing is what i opted for this life...
In which i am happy indeed.

The day i see a person in-front of me reading a Novel or book penned by me... somewhere in the world... And watching his/her expressions in the face... can mean everything for me...
For this life..!!

A mirage is something which gives you a hope that there is still some water far away, which can fill your thirst... To keep you alive...!!

As long... you see it...!!
You'll be bold enough to walk for it and not loose that hope for life.

More you need,
more you get..!!

More you dream,
more you achieve...!!

Always stay hungry...
in-turn stay alive..!!


                                                                                     Lines by Immanuel Tarun