I knew it...!

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back from me.

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back from her.

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back from us.

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back for me.

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back for her.

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back for us.

I knew she would come,
I knew she would come back for Love,
which is soft as dove,
indeed lovely as love.

I knew she is finally in me,
I knew she is finally in her,
I knew she is finally in us.

I knew she would come,
and she came raising my heartbeat,
raising my body heat,
walking by raising her feet,
closing my eyes by leaning her chest to my back.

A kiss firmed on my neck,
her fingers played in my hair.

She whispers in my ear,
asking me to turn back to her.

I did so...deadly slow,
she isn't there,
i lost her sense of fingers in my hair,,
she is no where.

My eyes never saw her,
my ears never heard here,
my tears never touched her.

She is gone,
from my sight,
in-turn making my soul bright...!

Proving me as her,
her as me,
together we be forever.....
                                         with Love in Paradise...!