First Love

           Love, The magic which happens once in a life time. You may ask me, why once in a life time? There is something called " First Love".
         
           "First love", a true feel with no ego's, no hatred, no nothing.... what all emerged in it is A true feel called LOVE.
            Me, myself had a love story. There is a saying called "Love is Blind". I don't know who said it or why the hell it was said.... But the way it was said resembles in some or others Lives.
            As per my concern, why it is said in that way is- None can say when can it happen, on whom it may happen,what for it may happen...
            Irrespective of caste, creed, colour, height,age,etc.... It just happens,only once... At this juncture you will dare for anything. One more important thing is, "I do know that i'am good for nothing". But my heart says to do something which is not intimated by my Brain. what ever be the thing it is... You just feel to do... that's it. If you come to know that it's the stupidest thing, which you have ever done... In that case, you would talk to yourself that "Good Job, dude....You have done something which other person shrinks to do or other person fail to do...." What ever be the factor, you will make it into positive one.
 Shall i tell you some deeds in My first Love....


  • Listening to each others heartbeat by sitting hours together.
  • Holding one's arms, looking into each eyes and saying "I Love you sweet heart".
  • Catching the flying kisses, where it may fly n come..
  • Eating only half of my meal, leaving the rest half for her.
  • Enjoying the silence of her.
  • Pre planning the dress codes for the weekends.
  • Spontaneous reactions as per her seating during study hours.
  • Passing on the love letters without any fear.... damn blindly before teachers itself.
  • Reading the same love letter keeping it in between the Text books.
  • Creating Miss calls phobia for parents :D ;) 
  • Going early to school and being late to home.
  • Enjoying the cycle rides together.

          If i go on tell you in this way, there are many more....

I loved her in such a way that "I even would enjoy the silence of her".

Every tear of her would create a tsunami in my eyes and earthquake in my heart.

You know i do remember each and every walk i had with her. Did you ever see, some one laughing with eyes. I saw it in her eyes(Actually this dialogue was used in "Yeto vellipoindhi manasu" Gautham menon movie, but i wrote this line in My Inter love letter itself). Its enough for your life time.  I won a girl's heart in 54 days. It was like an "Life time achievement award" for me... Obviously, "My heart was jumping with joy."
Its almost like taking a ride with her on a Flying horse.....

         "Love, Anger, Romance, sacrifice,kind,sorrow, laugh...." All type of these emotions. If you have gone through all these, then i will bet you..... " You got a lesson for sure". If not, you didn't take up in the right way.... 
            "Lot's of happiness
             Lot's of Love"
                                   It was going swift.

                 Everything crashed in a few days.... 4 years Love, why the hell we broke up...?? I will tell you one thing, When a girl is in deep throat full of love with a boy, She doesn't care or consider... how many mistakes he does... Because, she needs him in any case. She doesn't dare to loose him. I will agree, some girls give jaan.
                But if once she looses faith, love on him.... "Even a small mistake by him would bring a drastic change in the Relation."
I don't say that, there is no mistake from my side.

     Yes, there are....
     Even i am a human.
     I do....
                But giving the chance of rectifying, makes the real sense.
     At the end of the day, i am all alone and the girl is planning for marriage.... That's the Wonder.

I, the Love Einstein.....
am really being so....

I believe in a saying Which i saw in a movie....
           
                               "Whatever may happen, life goes on"

And i want to confess one thing for myself....
      For instance, Just imagine... These are my FACEBOOK Status updates.....
  • Parents searching for matches.
  • Roaming around Matrimony companies.
  • Match is being fixed.
  • Getting married.
 After that.....??

Damn, i hardly know her.... 
Time span, seeing her face-2 weeks.
"How the hell would i get laid with a person(Girl), whom i hardly know...."
          After marriage, there will be only bonding....
  
          Love till the end ......??

          It's a Nightmare.....

   I always do feel to marry a girl, whom i know very well 

                                        (or)

with whom i am fond of.....

Expecting Love from a person for a life time is a damn foolish thing.....

But,
"Loving, indeed is not impossible"
It's the matter of heart.

  • Don't take everything to heart.
  • As well as don't take everything to brain....    
Better know,
"Which matter should be dealt by whom...!!"

 Then life becomes easy.....

Once upon a time, 

   "My eyes would always search for a girl....."

   
Knowing that She masked her Heart, so blindly....

   My eyes stopped searching for her....

       I had such a Break up,
Either me said to her that my heart stopped beating 4 U by looking into her eyes.

  Neither she did....

  She will not even dare to....

That's Our LOVE....

"First Love is First Love....
                                 
                                         Always---->>


                                                                                                                         
                                                                   Written by